Spicy food cravings anyone?

summer2011

Reaction score
I've always liked spicy food, but since the start of this pregnancy it's pretty much all i want!

Meat doesn't taste good without some hot sauce, scrambled eggs with tabasco, cayenne pepper and chilli peppers in red sauces.

Am i out of control? Lol. Or does anyone else love spicy flavours right now as well? Hope i don't eventually give myself heartburn :dohh:

I crave spice on everything so I'm right there with you. I am actually about to have some leftover pizza and jalapenos! Yumm! I literally crave jalapenos on plain corn chips too. My aunt was the same way.

Love jalapenos too lol. Nachos with jalapenos and salsa.... Yum. I always have some crushed chillies to give my pizza some spice too :)

Sounds like me during my first trimester. Couldn't get enough of curry! It's a popular craving to have. A lot of the women in the second trimester forum have the same craving and are also having boys :) xx

That's the first time I've heard craving spicy = boy. Chalk one up for the boys :)

I have had constant spicy food cravings this whole time. With my son, it wasn't anything like this. I've heard old wives' tales that say spicy food cravings mean boy, but I don't believe it. I think it's just how your body reacts in particular to certain hormones. I had a friend crave spicy food the whole 9 months and had a girl.

I was craving chilli rock salt tofu a few weeks back and now can't stand the thought of it :rofl:

I've always loved spicy food but ever since getting pregnant I've been forced to stay away. Spicy foods give me the worst heart burn/indigestion. I am pretty depressed about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->