Spicy food cravings anyone?

cskme_

Reaction score
All I ever want to eat is spicy food. I just ate a bowl of instant noodles (spicy chicken flavour) and added extra hot sauce. Usually I'm a baby when it comes to spicy foods but I loooooove them right now. I ate some tortilla chips with hot salsa and the salsa almosts just tastes sweet to me, not hot enough! Anyone else have these cravings? DH is African and he says it like it's obvious "duh it's because you're having an African baby, Africans love spicy food" lol.

Your DH is cute. :lol:

I've had the opposite problem. I normally like a bit of spice, but for a couple weeks now when I try to eat something with even a little bit of spice, it hits the back of my throat and triggers nausea. Blah. Bland foods have been what I'm craving, and its very unlike me. Of course, I'm carrying the opposite of an African baby (I expect this one to be as transparently pale as my youngest DD), so maybe it's just trying to protect itself. LOL.

That's like me with dairy! the only dairy I have been able to tolerate is cheese. My ms has actually let up, I can eat normally again but still can't stomach the thought of cream cheese, milk or yogurt. I'm going to give yogurt with berries and granola a try tomorrow and see if I can handle it lol

Spicy food is the only thing that has flavor for me right now. Ever since 7dpo my food has been off and all I've wanted is spicy food.

This was me my first and second trimester. It tapered off briefly in third and recently came back lol. Never got heartburn from it either.

Spicy foods are the only thing I can really tolerate right now.... The slow digestion is killing me I rather have MS.... But spicy food seems to not sit as long in my stomach.

I had spicy lamb sausages for dinner mmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"