Split second sharp pain when moved... looking for reassurance

Lues

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I probably know the answer, but I could use the reassurance. :wacko:

I'm only 5 weeks 3 days pregnant today. (after a miscarriage in late June)

Last night, I had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen for a SPLIT second, and then gone. It when while I was turning over. I know (or I should say "think") it's too early for real round ligament pain. But at the same time, I also know that twinges and pulls and whatnot can be a GOOD sign, that the baby is nestling in deep. :)

It's just a struggle, because I don't really have any symptoms to speak. I would LOVE to feel nauseous (and I know I might soon enough!).

It'd be great if some of you wonderful ladies could tell me if you've had the same this early on.

Ive had those early in pregnancy too. Sneezing, coughing, squeezing out more pee, lol... even if it's not round ligaments stretching, your body still has released more relaxin to allow for stretching. Is there a possibility that maybe you might have had a cyst that popped or something? I've had that before too.

Thanks so much! Good to know other people have had it this early too.

Pretty sure it wasn't a cyst popping, while I've never experienced that I certainly would think it's more than this. It was literally a SPLIT second. I rolled over, and for a fraction of a second there was a sharp feeling and then it was gone. (plus i've been in fertility treatment so had lots of ultrasounds. I don't know if they would necessarily show them, but I would think they might)

I know there's a lot going on in there so it seems logical to assume it's pregnancy related!

Thanks so much! Good to know other people have had it this early too.

Pretty sure it wasn't a cyst popping, while I've never experienced that I certainly would think it's more than this. It was literally a SPLIT second. I rolled over, and for a fraction of a second there was a sharp feeling and then it was gone. (plus i've been in fertility treatment so had lots of ultrasounds. I don't know if they would necessarily show them, but I would think they might)

I know there's a lot going on in there so it seems logical to assume it's pregnancy related!

They would definitely show a cyst if you had one. :)

I had lots of random pains at 4 and 5 seems. I'm sure it's completely normal. Be careful about wishing for nausea though, mine is completely debilitating. :(

I had lots of random pains at 4 and 5 seems. I'm sure it's completely normal. Be careful about wishing for nausea though, mine is completely debilitating. :(

Oh mama, well, first of all: congrats! Secondly, that sucks so bad... Im so sorry to hear that. :( What all have you tried to ease it? Does anything help?

I have this randomly, almost always when I cough. It's a pretty intense pain and only in one spot really, which is typically near one of my ovaries. It varies which one. I know I had this with my first pregnancy too, not sure that I had it this early though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->