Spoiler????

Candy Cane

Reaction score
I have seen this on a small handful of threads and don't understand what it is there for, because when you click on 'show' there is nothing in there which needed hiding?

I just replied to this post which says 'spoiler' and it said my comment had to be approved by the administrator before it could be posted.....whats that about?

https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/596167-precious.html

spoilers can either hide text which others may find upsetting, or wont want to read (anything from MCs to info that is TMI or even TV spoilers!!) - depends which forum you're in. and also from the general users (when i view another users posts in my user CP, spoilered text is hidden unless i visit the actual thread) People also use them so their posts aren't really long on the page, so they put pictures inside them etc...

did your comment mention any particular books/brands etc? Sometimes admin have to approve certain things to avoid getting a lawsuit :lol: Or did your comment contain something that is banned?

Thank you - I am thinking because the original poster had set it as a spoiler, that any responses are monitored....not sure as my content was fine.

As per the forum TOS
While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Whist the word 'abortion' is not a moderated word it is for members with a lower post count of 10 or less at the time of posting.

Thats a shame because my post was actually trying to give the lady some hope after what happened to my sister. Never mind x

It's an automated system that picks up on certain words. Check to make sure wobbles didn't already approve your post (sometimes we just take out that word; especially when posted in the miscarriage forum). If it is not there, try posting again (just rephrase it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->