Spoilt Rotten! (Last Nights TV)

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Did anyone else watch this??

I was actually in tears!! Soo disgusted at the mothers who had let thier children under the age of 6 having to have teeth out because of the sweets they had let them eat! It was appauling!! Including a 2 yr old baby!!!!!

And one mother who let her child get fat and tried to blame it on a genetic disorder - he weighed just less than my OH!!

Im sorry but i think this IS child cruelty!

So so sad - those poor kids :nope: :nope: :nope:

My sis was telling me she walks to the tube station near where she lives in London, and passes the same kids at the bus stop everyday...and everyday, she sees their mum giving them breakfast. Donuts, crisps and twix bars. Every day! She said the kids just look grey...surely that takes no less time than a bpwl of weetabix?! And surely it's more expensive?

I recorded the programme...off to watch when DD has a nap!

My sis was telling me she walks to the tube station near where she lives in London, and passes the same kids at the bus stop everyday...and everyday, she sees their mum giving them breakfast. Donuts, crisps and twix bars. Every day! She said the kids just look grey...surely that takes no less time than a bpwl of weetabix?! And surely it's more expensive?

I recorded the programme...off to watch when DD has a nap!

Thats shocking!!! Dont get me wrong, i'm no saint and a treat every now and again i dont mind. I dont want Livvy growing up watching all the other kids having (bad) treats and she's not. My cousin used to hide food because of this so it can also backfire but to the extent they were giving these children :(

I think this kind of behaviour is down to the parents wanting an easy life. Easy ways to pacify their kids, etc.

It totally disgusted me, them poor kids having to go through what they did when it was all preventable :nope:

I think this kind of behaviour is down to the parents wanting an easy life. Easy ways to pacify their kids, etc.

Yeah i think so too, i think one woman actually said something like that. Her son had to have at least 6 baby teeth out because he had an addiction to lolly pops - and she said it easier to 'shut him up' - this is the one that made me cry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->