Spots taken ages to heal

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
I've already been treated to a few massive spots this pregnancy.. the first one appeared around ovulation.. but still hasnt fully gone away.
Is this a pregnancy thing where they hang around for ages?!

I normally get one blind pimple at ovulation each month. This time I got it at 12 dpo which is when I got my bfp, it's still hanging around and I'm now 6 weeks. They never pop they just stay big and red and under the skin, like a red lump. Don't pick it!!! It never pops just scars lol

I could have wrote this post myself! I've been having spots almost since finding out I was pregnant and I have a couple really big ones on my face that just won't go away. I also have some on my neck, which I have NEVER had spots there before. I'm sure it is just hormones but it is annoying.

Story of my LIFE! I've always suffered with the occasional spot but they seem to have taken up residence on my face, back, and.... uh.... other parts..... since getting pregnant. Diet plays a huge factor and I know, for me, if I have too many simple sugars and carbohydrates they appear in full force. Of course I've been craving nothing but sweets and cheese since getting pregnant so these spots are endless.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->