Spotting after yeast infection?

cupcake5447

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I'm just a little anxious about some spotting..

I went to the gyno on the 9th because of period-like cramping and backpain. [I thought I maybe had a kidney infection which I've had before but I felt like it was something infected in my reproductive system, I was REALLY scared.] The dr. said everything was the right "size" so she suspected it may have been a ruptured cyst and/or constipation. She did say it looked like I had a slight yeast infection. I hadn't had any discomfort luckily. I was supposed to get a pill for it, but she got busy and I left, so I took a monistat one day knock off. I had no issues or discharge even. but yesterday I had pink spotting while wiping, I actually was happy because I thought it was a light period, I have never had one of those! but it never turned into my period. I expect AF the 19th.. I thought it could be IB but I don't want to get my hopes up, I also have very mild cramping [usual before AF] I took a clearblue test this evening and got a negative. The spotting was 4 days after using the medication and 3 days before my period. Any thoughts or experiences? Anyone else get this after YI meds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->