Spotting and High Temps?

mercedes2010

Mom of two girls!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I have been TTC for about 9 months now with no success, and Coach and I just decided to go the NTNP route for while due to family stress so I hope I'm posting this question in the right area.

I have been temping and using the FAM method (found in Taking Charge of Your Fertility) and even though we aren't ACTIVELY TTC (timing sex, using OPKs), I'm still temping to make sure my cycle is on track. What I've noticed this cycle is strange. It is CD28 and I've started spotting but my temps have remained high and above the coverline. This is the first time this has ever happened and it's got me confused. I'm not ill, pretty sure I'm not preggo, and I've been temping at the same time every morning, but the spotting is a lot like the first day of a period. Still, usually my temp has dropped well below my coverline by this time.

Any ideas about what might be going on? My chart link is below. This is my second day of spotting (no real menstrual bleeding yet) and still the temps are high. This has never happened. :shrug: I'm confuddled!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/ (My chart)

I think I will cross post this in a TTC forum just to cover my bases!

Hello...no idea on this, as the few cycles I charted, mine did a nosedive either on the day or the day before AF came, even if it was only spotting.
Are you SURE you're not preggers? From what I've seen on here, a lot of ladies get spotting and think AF is coming but she doesn't and it usually ends in BFP.....

On my phone so can't really look @ your chart.
Are you sure your not pregnant?
Many women spot when af is due when they first get pregnant, making them think they aren't. If I were you I would take an HPT! GL

Can't see your chart but this happens to me every month. It's so annoying because every month I think maybe it's IB but AF always arrives. Last month I had four days of spotting, then nothing for two days, and then AF. I never used to spot before AF before I had my first baby so it's really doing my head in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->