Spotting at 4w6d.

xLilliee

Reaction score
Hey,

So back in February I had a miscarriage around week 5-6.

I noticed when I went to the toilet earlier, there was very, very light red spotting and some CM. I've been cramping a little on and off for about a week now (no cramping currently) and I'm just really worried that I'm going to lose this one as well. I've been having dreams about it too so it's hard for me not to worry. I know if it gets any heavier, I need to go see a doctor. Is spotting just normal?

Hi there,

Hoping I can bring you some comfort. I started bleeding around this time too and freaked out--I even went to the ER (which I suggest you do not do). They did a transvaginal ultrasound and couldnt find anything and diagnosed me with a Molar Pregnancy. I was completely devastated. The following Monday, I went to my clinic to confirm the diagnosis, and they found a heartbeat at 5.6 weeks! I am still not out of the woods since it was a low hb & levels are slowly increasing.. but the bleeding was from a hematoma and nothing to do with the pregnancy. Hang in there, I know it's hard but bleeding doesn't always mean miscarry:)

Spotting can be very normal, but I know how you feel as mine just started again and I'm again worried. However, I spotted all through last pregnancy and all was fine. This pregnancy I spotted from bfp to 6 weeks and scan at 7 weeks showed all was fine. I hope everything turns out ok :hugs:

Thanks for the replies :) it was my very first pregnancy that ended I a. miscarriage, and I'm preggo a second time so it's worry, worry, worry about everything cause I don't know what to expect, haha.

But here's a little update: after doing some research on the internet, I read that spotting is also normal after a BM, and I did have one of those. I didn't for a few days. I think the prenatals are backing it up. Like ew, lol. The spotting hasn't come back since then so I'm assuming that's what it is. I did go to the ER the last time when I was miscarrying and yeah, not doing that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->