Spotting before ovulation?

misspriss

Reaction score
Okay, I'm having a hard week, we had a death in the family a few days ago. DH and I were NTNP this cycle. Today was CD 10, of a 29 day cycle. I don't know when I usually ovulate, because I don't temp or anything, but I assume that it is closer to CD 14 or 15. AF was over on CD 6, but I had a small amount of spotting on CD 10 (today). There was a tiny drop this morning, and this evening I had some CM mixed with blood. I know stress can delay ovulation, but can it trigger it to happen early? The only reason I can think of spotting is ovulation at this point. I read somewhere that spotting related to ovulation can occur about 30 hours before ovulation, which might put ovulation around CD 11 or 12, which is not that far before CD 14 or 15, but since I temp I might ovulate earlier normally and just have a long LP, but idk. I just don't know how to explain the unusual spotting.

Anyone ever have spotting after AF and before O? Might I have O earlier than usual? :shrug:

Anyone? Just wondering, no spotting in day 11.

I can't tell any normal signs, haven't noticed any CM but DH and I have spent a lot of time together so there is no way to tell his from mine. I injured my left nipple last week and it is still sensitive, so there is no way to tell if my nipple is getting sensitive or if it is just from the injury.

I think break-through bleeding can happen due to stress which would have nothing to do with ovulation. Also, I think stress can affect the timing of both ovulation and the arrival of your period.

I used to get spotting around ovulation but after my first pregnancy I never got the spotting again.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"