Spotting - Can someone put my mind at ease?

monkeygirl09

Reaction score
I am 10 weeks along so far. Last night during the night I started having lower back pain. That continued on throughout the day, but I got relief from sitting down. Later in this evening I started having some slight cramping, similar to period cramps. When I went to the bathroom there was a very small very slight trace of blood - light pink on the toilet paper. That was it. No more blood or anything. I also think I might have a yeast infection but I am not sure.......

Is this any cause for concern? Could it be the start of a miscarriage? I am so worried - my mom had many miscarriages before she had me. I am scared :(

Hi Hun , if the spotting has stopped and wasn't bright red I wouldn't worry , as long as your not in pain . A yeast infection could definately cause some spotting if bad enough . Sorry I'm not much help , hope all is ok if your really worried go get checked out x

Hi please try not to worry I had spotting at 5,7,9 and 12 weeks and all is well they told me at the scan it can be very common to have spotting in 1st tri. If you are super worried talk to your doctor or midwife and see if they will give you a early scan just to put your mind at ease. Sending loads of hugs :hugs: xxxx

I had cramping all throughout my pregnancy, and brown/pink spotting during the first trimester. They never did figure out why, but I got to have scans at 7, 9, and 12 weeks to check progress. :happydance:

It could just be how your body handles pregnancy. I wouldn't worry too much until you're told otherwise (easier said than done, I know, I remember sobbing in my husband's arms when I was going through it, and telling him how much I wanted THIS baby :hugs:).

Hi, I would ask to be checked out anyway if I were you, just to be double safe ��
I've had the best of both worlds even though it's very rare. Had a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks with a tiny bit of blood, but it was bright red. Bubba had stopped growing with no heartbeat at 8 weeks.
BUT then with baby no3 I bled, passed massive clots, cr amped terribly until 14 weeks and he's a nutty little 2.5 year old! Xx

My obgyn says that spotting is normal, cramping is normal, but to let them know if both happen at the same time.

I would call them just to be safe.

Hi please try not to worry I had spotting at 5,7,9 and 12 weeks and all is well they told me at the scan it can be very common to have spotting in 1st tri. If you are super worried talk to your doctor or midwife and see if they will give you a early scan just to put your mind at ease. Sending loads of hugs :hugs: xxxx

Thank you! Everything is ok - I got to hear the heartbeat yesterday! Whew! Feel so much better now :)

I had cramping all throughout my pregnancy, and brown/pink spotting during the first trimester. They never did figure out why, but I got to have scans at 7, 9, and 12 weeks to check progress. :happydance:

It could just be how your body handles pregnancy. I wouldn't worry too much until you're told otherwise (easier said than done, I know, I remember sobbing in my husband's arms when I was going through it, and telling him how much I wanted THIS baby :hugs:).

Thanks for the encouragement....I heard the heartbeat yesterday and it was strong and fast so I think everything is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->