• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

spotting when period is due days away

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
what does it mean? i thought i got my period but i didnt. its was just a tiny miniscule amount,. my period should be coming on the 9th but its not always on time so i dont know,. :shrug:

I dunno really. But last cycle, I spotted several days before AF was due and then it stopped. A few days later I got the :witch:.
But it could be an implantation bleed.
:dust: for you

I spotted today - dark pink/brown colour - I never spot between cycles and I'm due AF on 9th too. Last night I woke up all sweaty, literally dripping down my chest - It's 1oC here and no heating on so couldn't have been temperature.

I hope this means a good sign for us both.

I'm going to comment because this cycle I had my normal pre-AF spotting which started on 6DPO. I had a few episodes of bright red bleeding but literally for minutes. It went straight back to spotting. This time last week I thought I was out and the witch had got me a few days early as I had a light bleed, proper red blood and the level came up to the first line on my Mooncup........but then stopped. I watched my temps and they seemed to be dropping until Tuesday (13DPO) when suddenly they shot up. I got a faint positive that morning but held on until Thursday (15DPO) when I got my definite :bfp: - I have read on Google searches that if spotting continues for more than one or two days then it's definitely not implantation bleeding. I'm not sure if mine was implantation bleeding or my cervix being sensitive or maybe even a mixture of both but I'm a prime example that sometimes spotting on and off before AF is due can sometimes be a good thing :)

And the sweating thing - I sometimes get dripping night sweats a few days before AF is due and I got one on Sunday night last week - I woke up soaked through. Dammit thought I, AF will be here soon..........but this was again another "sign" - but I dismissed it as it's something I can get pre-AF too. This time around I have realised that PG symptoms and pre-AF symptoms are VERY similar

i would like to add that when i was pregnant before i had dark blood spotting and my doc told me its normal. its just old blood clearing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->