Spotting

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I've been having slight cramps all day- on and off...
And occasional stitch like pains near pubic bone (left side)
When I wiped after going toilet about 30mins ago there were a very slight pinkish tinge on the tissue...

I have been toilet twice again since and its been normal but I am getting worried now...

Has this happened to anyone else?

Hey Angelica, I had exactly the same thing happen to me last Sunday morning. I phoned the NHS Direct line who ran thru some questions and just advised me to no worry too much and to make an appointment at the doctors on the monday morning. My doctor didnt even ask to see me when i phoned he just said that its quite common for women to bleed especially when they may have been due a period, recently had sex or straining with constipation. He also said it would be a slight bladder/urine infection. I can totally understand your worry as i was exactly the same myself. I felt slightly better after talking to the doc but still not totally assured as i wanted a scan for my own peice of mind which he said wasn't necessary. Hope you can find some assurance yourself angelica.

xXx

Thanks Nikki.
It's just horrible and makes you worry even though it could be nothing.
I also think it's not worth ringing nhs direct as they will only say the same thing they told u..
I just need to be brave and pray that all is ok..

Yeah i know how u feel hun but its like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. My next hospital appointment is new years eve so i will make sure i ask to hear the babys heartbeat for my own peice of mind (if they don't do it anyway). I took it as good news that the paper was pink not red meaning it was very very light and that it stopped after that one time as u said. I know its hard not to worry as you do it instinctively but do try to stay calm and not stress too much but i know like me you will be keeping a close eye on 'wipes' for a while yet hehe. Wishing you luck a positive thoughts.

xXx

Hi I had the same as you and I was sent for scan saw the HB and felt reassurred it has happened again a few times & I have been told it nothing to worry about......I think you should let your doc/MW know though as they always tell you to....How many weeks are you?

I am 6.5 weeks...
Elles did u have cramping aswell?

I am 6.5 weeks...
Elles did u have cramping aswell?

Yes I did in all honesty I felt as though my period would arrive I was going & sitting on the loo even though I didnt need to go....I did find that resting helped...take good care of yourself & I hope and prey everything is ok with you..:hugs:.....Elle xx

Cramps are so normal and spotting is too comoon for our comfort, I had both in the first tri together.

Hope everything is ok? You have not been on since

:hugs:

On sunday wen i went toilet and wiped i had a little bit of red blood went for scan 2day everythings fine!.

Hi girls!
I am around but been so busy I havent really had a chance to log on..

Hope ur all doing well, will be back soon when I have a bit more time to message... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->