Spotting.

hairftsher

Reaction score
I've had on again off again spotting since about 20 weeks. It's never been red, it's always kinda like a brownish with pink. And it's only ever the first wipe of the day, never recurring too close together.
I've mentioned it at appointments and no one is particularly concerned but I was just wondering if any of you ladies have had spotting at this point in pregnancy? I'm actually scared of having an internal exam and it just causing more problems. I feel the baby move plenty, and I'm not in any pain. Was just curious what you all think.
Thanks so much!!

Hi, interesting you should post this as I have noticed spotting... I've got a midwife apt this week so I will be bringing it up then. I. Shocked that they weren't concerned at your other apts, doesn't give you any peace of mind does it!

Xxx

Ps I've just noticed we are due on the same day too!!! Xxx

I haven't personally experienced this but my friend spotted the whole way through her pregnancy and around the time her period was due she bled really heavily. Doctors weren't concerned about her bleeding either, they just said to keep an eye on babies movements. She gave birth to a full term healthy baby girl :baby:

I ended up going in to L&D. I have cervical erosion but was told it's nothing to worry about. At least I have an answer!
Thanks so much ladies

That's great news. I have a drs apt this afternoon for mine. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back