Spotting???

iluvbump

Reaction score
Okay so as u all know i had my susptected second af start on sat morning.. (EARLY morning)..

I was confused as it wasnt heavy at all it was really light, also it was pink..
I decided i was prob getting to far ahead of myself thinking that it would be implantation bleeding so soon... for a few days its got to the point where i thought.. okay that was a short period.. lasted couple days... but now its like.. when i wipe myself.. theres pink blood....
What do you think?
Possible AF still..
or spotting...
I am SO confused!

Didn't want to read and run ! I have no idea, sounds quite odd though!?! Did you use OPKs/OV pain or FM to confirm ovulation date ? Sorry not any help at all but hope some one can shed some light x x x

no cause i kept getting negative for opks. and my dr said clearly my body just was sending wrong signals cause of course a few days later my first AF started.
I am jus so confused...i should have wrote down the date of my last AF.. i didnt :( so now im jus SO confused!!!!!!!!
xx

Grrrrrrrrr to this whole horrid MC business
I think it's common to have anovulatry cycle(s) post mc but then what is happening now ?!? I see in your signature about endo - could it be anything to do with that ?

Sorry fort ignorance - if nothing it's a "bump" ob the thread and some one might have more answers !!
:dust:
Jo
X

I don't really get probs with my endo now. When I do I'm in agony, so I don't think it's that. It's just so weird what's goin on. I don't get it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->