Spouse with Low Sperm count

muntanga

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have been inspired with many assurances from readers who have concieved with Low sperm count. My DH's SA is:

Volume: 3ml

Count:27m/ml

Viscousity: Normal

Wbc: 6/hpf

Alive: 61%

Dead: 39

The Dr prescribed that DH takes vitamin E and said with these results, we just have to keep trying. We have been TTC for 3 years. Please note that the SA was done on 7th April 2012.

Could any one suggest what DH should take in order for us to conceive and I would like to hear from anyone who has conceived with Low sperm count like my DH.

Muntanga

Dear All,

I have been inspired with many assurances from readers who have concieved with Low sperm count. My DH's SA is:

The Dr prescribed that DH takes vitamin E and said with these results, we just have to keep trying. We have been TTC for 3 years. Please note that the SA was done on 7th April 2012.

Could any one suggest what DH should take in order for us to conceive and I would like to hear from anyone who has conceived with Low sperm count like my DH.

Muntanga

I know that a lot of ladies have good things to say about FertilAid. You can buy it online. My DH takes Fertil Pro, Omega 3, Vitamin d3 and vitamin c. I'm not sure if it helps with the morphology but it makes me feel better, knowing that we're trying to do something.

Zinc is pretty important for guys! This site might help you. :hugs: https://www.fertilinet.com/male.htm

My husband is taking Menevit.

I have just read that Flaxeed oil is helpful for both men and women...

Dear All,

Muntanga

Hello there

We are both rattling with supplements at the moment. DH has poor motility post vasectomy reversal and we have him on zinc, coq10, royal jelly, maca and pregncare male. Its only been a few weeks and we are told it takes a few months to see whether it has positive impact on the sperm so fingers crossed. Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->