Spring cleaning

sweetlullaby

Reaction score
Well I decide to start today going to go through every pick of the house clean, gut and sort everything lol anyone else doing any spring cleaning? I started in the kitchen at 8am and am still on the kitchen over 4 hours later!! :dohh: sorting and rearranging all the cupboards, scrubbed the entire oven out, fridge gutted and cleaned and done the freezers and deep fat fryer as well lol go me!!:)

I want to! But I'm still sorting all the house from our recent move! Can't wait till I can get it all clean and tidy!!! :thumbup:

I will but when my mom can have callum for the day, i'd never be able to have a sort out with Callum here! I do enjoy it once i start though and always feel so good once i've done it! Good luck xxx

Oooh, I love a good spring clean!!!! Started this morning and just finished now! Gonna sit down to a well deserved cuppa!:thumbup:

I need to do it, just can't be bothered :blush: maybe i'll just start with a room at a time preferably on a day when the weather is rubbish so I don't have to go out :lol:

That sounds fab :D I LOVE ceaning kitchen cupboards and my fridge out, I do it about once a month :blush:

I am going to do mine one the work we are having done is finished :)

Well done :thumbup: I'm abit crazy for rearranging our cupboards etc, usually start at night time for some reason :haha: must..resist..to do it...now!
xxx

I don't really do spring cleaning since for a few years I have been living in apartments and try to keep clutter to a minimum, especially the one I live in now, it's quite small.
but sometimes I'll still go and organize everything, i'm not so organized by nature so when I decide to finally do it, it fells SO much better :D

I actually can't wait to live in an actual house so I can do stuff like spring cleaning, maybe even with my future kids helping me :D

I love spring cleaning especially in the summer with all the doors open and music on gets me in a great mood.

i need to take motivation from u girls!!!!!! i bought all the stuff i need! now to start cleaning! always love the end result but i just cant get motivated!

im doing this tommorow while lo is at nursery - I cant wait for it to be over - I hate cleaning

ugh starting mine next week...its a big job lol x

I started last week with my garden and daughters room and my room started my sons room, but looking at my daughters room I think I'll have to go back and start again :nope:

I've bought paint for my hallway, so will start next week

I do love cleaning the house with windows flying and music on and the smell of freshness everywhere :happydance:

I find it hard to thoroughly spring clean with both the girls :wacko: what dies everyone else do? Xxx

not have her in the house to be able to do it properly !!

Yeah my mum has had them a few times so I can get things done. Couldn't do a massive spring clean in one day though! Takes me a few hrs each room :haha: the house is starting to look better but I have a huuuuuuuuggggeee pile of washing to pack away :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->