Spring Is Creeping Near!!

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
May 1st is when we officially throw caution to the wind and start TTC. According to my calendar though I won't ovulate until May 19th but still. I'm super excited about it and the more I think about it the more crazy I get over it! Spring is so near! May is at the end of Spring, so really I only have like 3 months and some odd weeks till we are officially TTC! I know it's number 3 but oh my goodness! I think I'm more nervous about this one that I was about the though of my first! I mean, I know I can handle it! I know what to expect and everything - it's really just the fact that it will be changing the dynamic of our family and I'm nervous about what that will do to the boys. Will they LOVE it? Will the feel jealous? Can I really tote 3 kids around while going about my daily life?

So... I'm nervous and excited at the same time! :happydance:

that is so cool that you are so excited about your 3rd! I will be about a month behind you TCC, but it will be for my first. I dont know if I am more nervous or excited but either way, I know I cant wait. I cant wait to be pregnant, to see what thats like and above all I cannot wait to meet the miracle that (I hope) God blesses me and DH with.. thanks for sharing your enthusiasm, makes me excited too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->