Sprout Pouch Baby Slings

Deise

Reaction score
Ive been looking into getting a sling pouch, as Keira insists on being close to me during her wake hours and doesnt exactly like her carrier.

So I stumbled upon these, which I really like and Ive ordered "The Claire"...has anyone used this brand before?

https://www.sproutpouch.com/

I cant wait to try it out!!!:happydance:

Ive never used the brand, I have a hotsling,which is alot like that. I just started useing it as a hip sling and he seems to like it

we have hotslings as well :hi:

look almost the same :baby:

Bella hates being carried lying down. She wants to sit up against my chest so that wouldn't work for her at all.

She hates the Bjorn carrier, so Ive wrapped her in a makeshift sling just to "test-drive"it and she dozed right of...so it should work

It will probably be perfect for her then! I wish she would sleep in the ring sling, but she hates it. She only likes to lie down when she's eating. Other than that, she has to be sitting up.

I have a similar style sling where baby is lay down when little..............cant wait to try it out! Hope you get on well with it...they are a lovely design xx

apparently it is not good for baby's physio development if carried sitting up when they are not able to hold their head on their own.

the same applies for carrying facing outwards in those baby bjorn's, this you should never do.

as well with baby carriers there are things to watch out for.

just some input though.

She's leaning against my chest so her head doesn't fall over at all. And she's definitely never carried facing out.

We have a Bjorn. Erica loved being against my chest when she was little and couldn't support her head. Now that she can tho, I carry her facing out occasionally. In Disneyland she loved it cause she could see everything. Are we not supposed to even when they can completely support their own head? I'm pretty sure it said we could... :shrug:

of course, the baby won't complain, as they love to see the things around and they feel very comfortable to hear mummies heartbeat.

but, as the muscles are not fully developed and therefore not able to keep the spine in the position it should be in, it is not good from a phyical aspect.

e.g. when carrying facing outwards, the baby's body just dangles around and there is way too much pressure on the spine.

hope this explains, what I came up with?

Oh, it came in today and she fell asleep in it right away!! I took her shopping in it around town. I love it!! I have to post some pictures of it, its awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->