Stabbing pain in side of boob??

Mrs G

Lily and Tommy's mummy
Reaction score
Hi
So since the early days my boobs haven't been sore but today I've had a stabbing pain in the side of my left boob. It comes and goes, its worse when I cough, laugh or when dd accidentally elbowed me! It's really quite sore when it comes and takes my breath away. Any ideas?
Xx

Oh Mrs G, that's really strange? As long as there are no lumps or bumps from where the pain originates. I do get what I call 'phantom' pains sometimes, they can be in my leg, foot, boobs, it's weird, it hurts, it sometimes pulses, and sometimes doesn't leave for a while. But never staying more than a day. Maybe speak to your OB/mw if it continues? xx

Thanks Hun. As quickly as it started its now gone but was excruciating while it lasted. I had to go bra less for a while as it eased the pain!!
Xx

I've had these!!!!!!!!! Not consistently or anything, but super painful and almost feels like it's behind my ribs? Is that the same as you? So weird. Also on my left side.

It was kind of in my ribs, more in the side of my boob. Could be rib flare if it's in your ribs, where the bones separate as babe gets bigger?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->