• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stacey's back!

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
Anyone just seen eastenders?

Stacey's back!!

I've been trying to think if kat was back in it when Stacey left last time? I'm pretty sure she wasn't so are we to assume that kat does or doesn't know that Stacey killed Archie?

I more want to know what Alfie did

Yeah me too, wonder who that is texting, hope it's not cheating story! I mean they only just got back together and another affair would be boring :coffee:

My oh thinks it's Stacey he's texting

Haha it can't be as the number is from another country, I'm guessing Australia? He did tell billy he got up to something really dodgy

I'm confused with the whole Stacey thing.

Is there any reason that max is so desperate to get hold of her?

Kat was around when she was last in it. Her and Alfrie owned the vic because they employed Stacey too. Then on Christmas Day she told her Mum about Archie, Janine stabbed herself so Stacey done a runner with Max helping her....

I watch too much eastenders :lol:

Oh yeah I remember when janine stabbed herself holding Stacey hand and the knife! What a weirdo!

Why is Stacey being referred to as Kats long lost cousin?

And theres me thinking her hiding has something to do with Bradley :confused: x

And theres me thinking her hiding has something to do with Bradley :confused: x

The police thought it was him that killed Archie and he fell off the roof?

Is Archie her daughters dad? Can't remember x

No that guy who was whitney deans brother, can't remember his name was Lilly's father x

Edit: Ryan was his name, and he was in relationship with Janine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->