stage 2 teats

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
so Annabelle is now almost 12 weeks so thought before i go through the changing of her milk i would introduce the new size 2 teat.
i gave her bottles throughout today with them and she has been sick on every bottle. she is never ever ever sick so im not sure if it is that its too quick for her or if its just her adjusting?
i changed her bottle before bed back to normal teat due to her being swaddled and didnt want her to throw it all up over her swaddle blanket and she was still sick, she hasnt been 100% today,
so is it a coincidence that she is being sick, is it the stage 2 teats or is she maybe not well

any advice would be great

Lou
xxx

Renah got sick when we went up to med. flow. I think they just take it in much faster, it only happened the first 2 days or so

sounds like it could be the teats, try her without the size 2 and see what happens xx

Hi, we ended up getting the vari-flow teats in the end as the 1's were too slow but the 2's (medium flow) were too fast and he also was sick but also choking on it. The vari flow ones are a lot better for him personally.

Keely.

could be the teats honey, i'm sure maddi was about annabelle's ages when we changed. i would try going back for a day and see how she is. i think variable flow is a really good idea. don't no what else to suggest. if she's ok with first stage maybe stick with then, but then maybe she'll get frustrated. let us no how she is today x

we wnert form newborn flow to variable folw with no problems at all- i swear by them now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->