Stain removal?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to post this qu so if it needs moving i'm sorry :blush:

Does anyone have any idea what i can use to get the poop stains out of my baby's clothes? She's breastfed and with such runny poo, sometimes well, i'm sure she explodes in that region and it gets everywhere! I've tried a few things such as cold water and vanish and nothing has worked and my pile of spoiled clothes is ever growing :dohh:

the only thing that got stains out of rileys clothes was shout but i cant seem to find it no more :(

i was going to suggest putting it in cold water first then vanish :dohh: would be interesting to see what others say as maddi often has food stains :dohh: x

As soon as it's stained, make a paste from hot water and washing powder so it's quite thick. Then put it onto the stain and rub it in. I leave it like that until I'm ready to put a load on.

I've been told Napisan is very good. You can get it in Tesco
https://www.auravita.com/products/aura/rbpc10075.asp

Hubby's used rubbing alcohol to get stubborn stains out :lol:

I've tried this and it has worked, wash clothes and they lay flat outside in the sun to dry, only one problem, no sun yet, but its there for future reference.

I still haven't found anything that actually works otherwise, just vanish stick and repeat washing til it comes out x

Soak immediately in a bowl with hot water and rub washing up liquid into the stain with a scrubbing brush. Then, rinse and throw in the machine with the rest of the wash. Normally works for us but I have chucked a few vests out that I just couldn't face cleaning!

I find persil small and mighty really good, give the manky clothes a good scrub then soak it in the persil for a bit it,put it in the washer after and they normally come out pretty good.

the only thing that got stains out of rileys clothes was shout but i cant seem to find it no more :(

This stuff is amazing! It gets everything out of Colton's stuff. I usually spray it on as soon as I take it off him. Then after a few days when I throw his clothes in the wash all the stains are gone. It's even got chocolate out of his clothes!

I saw shout in home bargains today might be worth a peek if you have a store near you.

I havent had any stains yet? I use washable diapers and as soon as she poops I rinse them with hot water.

I use one of those oxy stain removers - fill a bucket with water, add a couple of scoops then soak the clothes overnight then run them through the washing machine as normal with another 2 scoops of that oxy stuff - works for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->