stark white to faint lines?

nikki-lou25

Reaction score
hey all

Just a quick question...its been 18 months since I used OPKs - and my memory is failing me!

CD 13 I had stark white OPK and then today CD 14 there are faint lines. Does this mean LH is startin to build?? My pre-seed is on mail order so I am awaiting its delivery...do you get a good few days of faints before a positive? I can't remember :blush:

I got a stark white line and was sure it was an evaporation line and then over the next few days got 2 so VERY faint lines I was sure I had a batch of bad tests but the 4th one was a faint but clear BFP. They went on to get darker and I am now 26 weeks tomorrow so for me yes I did get some not very clear results to start with. I guess it may work the same with ovulations ones!?! Good luck. :thumbup:

If you look at my tests i started off with faint lines and now i think i have my positive so it is a possibilty that your building up to ov
Good luck xx

Thank-you. Here's hoping the pre-seed gets here in time for me to catch that egg!!!

its not uncommon to have a "build up" then a "fade out"!

Thanks. I kinda hoped there was a fade in/fade out trend. Hopefully I have a few days before ovulation! I neeeeeeeeed the pre-seed! Eek!

LOL I felt the same wy when I ordered mine I paid 15 bucks more for over night shipping. of course my body decided to play tricks on me and I did not O after my pos opk..grrr dang body. lol

I think well be covered because I POAS this mornin and it is just as faint as yesterday, no darker.

Good Luck TTC#9! Wow, I wish my hubby wanted that many kids! number 2 will by my lot!

lol my hubby is as crazy as I am..;)

Good luck to you also!! FF Gave me crosshairs but because my temps are still so low I'm not really sure I believe it..that was after correcting soem temps tho so i MAY GO BACK ANFD OUT THE OLD ONES BACK..

So frustrating ovulating late, I'd CD15 and LH lines are SO faint!

I hope this is the cycle for you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->