Start of labour???? Help!!

Tashabellaaxx

Reaction score
I've been having BH on off for the last 2wks quite painful & shooting pains in my nunny. Also increased amounts of discharge. I cannot even turn over in bed its that bad lower back pain & lack of sleep. I'm so fed up with everything and always want to cry. Tonight they've been happening on & off since half 5 & still going lasting about 30 seconds the BH.
Could this be slow labour or anything. LO head I down has been for a few weeks but midwife won't check for any dilation just said his down ready!
I'm 36weeks 2mz BTW.
Any help would be great thank you!!!
Xxx

You have just described how I have felt for the last two weeks. I have no idea either. I have a sweep booked on Wednesday when I'll be 38+6 (if I'm still pregnant then that is!)

Really strange feel like I've been the gym all week my whole body hurts like mad! Tempted to go hosp & get checked its the only way as my midwife won't check me said only hosp can til I'm over! But I just want some answers it's my 1st so don't wanna be goin hosp for silly things that's why I posted on here. Xx

Sounds about like my last couple of weeks...
Tons of discharge
Loss of plug and recently "bloody show"
Brown discharge
Going number 2 ALOT
Feeling like crap
Crampy and frequent BH's
Up and down with energy
And my weight gain came to a complete stop with i heard happens the closer you get to labor.

Im pretty sure its the beginning stages of labor for me im over 38 weeks 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced. Plus my doctors keep telling me I can go into labor anytime now and to keep myself up to date on labor symptoms and to know the difference between false labor and the real thing. So now im just waiting on either my waters to break or for my BH's to turn into the real thing....never thought id look forward to labor pain :/

Btw if you feel like you want to know if your dilating go ahead to the hospital...Im the type of person that HAS to know..not knowing if your dilating would be hell for me and knowing that i am dilating gets me excited that ill meet my baby soon..which causes stalking of the internet (as if its going to be like HEY your in labor!!!!)

Yeah I think I may just have to go hosp cus I just want to know what's goin on. Feel like I'm goin crazy pains have made me cry & I'm so fed up but don't wanna seem like I'm just moaning cus I have 4 weeks left. Yeah my discharge has been slightly brownish too! Haven't lost my plug as far as I know just lotsa discharge. Defo leads to Internet stalking haha!!!

If i were you i would go to the hospital just to get checked, otherwise you'll be in limbo wondering if this is the start or not! At least if you find out either way you'll know whats going on and hopefully manage to relax a bit! Good luck, let us know how it goes :flower:

Keep us updated and prepare for the discomfort of an exam...to be honest my first exam felt like the doctor was shoving a knife inside of me but you have to try to stay as still as possible and breath as much as you can or they wont get a proper measurement.

Just to attempt to wake up the other half, his knocked out after working away! Typical! Ill defo keep you posted thou! Thank youuu! Ooo nooo ouch! Can't be as bad as the pains I'm having already I suppose x

Been feeling like this too, and I'm 36 weeks on monday. Starting to lose little bits of plug now, and the discharge the past few days has intensified loads, the end really is gross huh lol. If it puts your mind at rest definitely head up the hospital, but just to be warned they may not check you internally there for dilation either as it's not really a standard done thing in the UK unless you've gone in with full blown contractions. Let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->