Start to a positive or evap line ?????

Ladybug504

Reaction score
DH ( dear husband) tweaked my 8dpo hpt ( home pregnancy test ) and he swears it’s the start to something what do you guys think anybody ever had this also what I believe was implantation spotting 7 dpo and a burning pinch 6 dpo . Help please really feeling out cycle doesn’t start for another 8 days

206AA75A-1756-4F1F-96FA-7B587D22BD70.jpeg

Hmm well I see it but indents can lie, it also looks really thin.

You should get a clearer result tomorrow or the day after, it’s really rare to see any line at 8dpo!

Fx :)

Agreed with pp, also can we see the untweaked pic? I've read some ladies on here warn about getting lines if the pic is tweaked. GL, 8dpo is really early, hopefully you just need a few more days for an obvious line :)

Agreed with pp, also can we see the untweaked pic? I've read some ladies on here warn about getting lines if the pic is tweaked. GL, 8dpo is really early, hopefully you just need a few more days for an obvious line :)
I hope I do I believe I had IB at 7dpo and a pinching warm sensation at 6dpo and yes one sec

We are praying for a Sagittarius baby we are both Sagittarius November and December

Looks like an evap how long after you took it did you take the pic. Gl though you're still really early!

Looks like an evap how long after you took it did you take the pic. Gl though you're still really early!
Background story Hello I’m really curious and I need help !!! So this is my first TTC journey 3rd cycle On 2/26 -3/2 I had AF (Aunt Flo menstural cycle )on cycle day 15 which was 3/12 (TMI) I had egg white cm & positive opk BD( baby danced ) 3/10- 3/18 really wasn’t trying to just happen lol so on what I believe is 6 dpo 3/18 at 11:35pm I had a burning sensation like a tattoo gun in my right lining it lasted about 30mins on 7dpo 3/19 I had what i believe to be IB ( implantation bleeding ) it started as a pink dot after the third wipe it was more noticeable only lasted 10mintues now I’m just patiently waiting praying and wishing for another sign Af not due for 8 days 3/28 …. anyone had these symptoms And ending in bfp ???? Sorry for long post really Curious

Just posted on ur post on saveme’s post.....I don’t ever trust invert pics they show BFPs indents and evaps the same. Also with the pic being taken at 20 mins could well be an evap can’t see much colour to it. But ur so early at 7dpo there’s plenty time, sending lots of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->