Start ttc #4 nxt cycle!nervous!!

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Hi all!
Anyone else ttc #4?!? We have 3 boys 8,7&19months. Decided on one more closer in age to our third. Even tho it's the 4th time round I feel more nervous than ever!! Also excited! Always been v lucky with conceiving first try with all of them, 34 now so not sure if it will be as quick just hoping all goes smoothly! Xx

Good luck. I really really wish i was with you. Hope it happens quickly for you X

Thank you... Xx😉

We are trying for #4 next cycle too, AF is due May 4th then it's all go lol! Good luck I hope it happens quickly for you again! I'm the opposite to you I have three girls :haha:

Goodluck hope all happens for u very quickly!!😉 xx

Hope your 'first try' luck rubs off on this board! Good luck for #4!

Hi embeth, I recognise your name but not sure which board it's from, possibly the pregnancy ones with our last babies.
I have 4 boys and after stopping and starting we've finally reached the decision to ttc next summer for number 5.
Good luck

Hi embeth, I recognise your name but not sure which board it's from, possibly the pregnancy ones with our last babies.
I have 4 boys and after stopping and starting we've finally reached the decision to ttc next summer for number 5.
Good luck
Hi,
I remember you from the pregnancy board when I was pregnant with my youngest!
Goodluck for when you start..
Exciting 😉 hope all happens quickly when the time comes for you.
I don't really feel at all ready for another pregnancy but feel
I just need to do this to complete my family and don't want the Gap any bigger between my youngest and the next one. It feels scary this time I just want it all to go
Smoothly and have a healthy baby.. Boy or girl this is our last so fingers crossed all is good! Xx

A 5th will most likely be our last too, I didn't want too big a gap and would try now, but DH likes the gap between ds3 and 4 and wants that sort of gap again. I'm not going to argue if it means he will agree to one more lol
I'm fully expecting a 5th boy and already have a name for him.

A 5th will most likely be our last too, I didn't want too big a gap and would try now, but DH likes the gap between ds3 and 4 and wants that sort of gap again. I'm not going to argue if it means he will agree to one more lol
I'm fully expecting a 5th boy and already have a name for him.

I fully expect a 4th boy! A girl would obviously be lovely as it's our last but seeing how close my older two are and play I would be very happy with another little boy closer in age to my youngest. Love my boys!at the moment all that matters to me is managing to concieve and a healthy pregnancy and baby! X☺️

Yep that's definitely most important. I really wanted another close to ds4 as the others are all closer in age, but as long as I get to do it again I'll take next year. I'm just so broody all the time, I want to do it all again no matter who I get. A girl would be nice but a boy would be more practical for bedrooms ha ha I'd just get a shopping spree with a girl rather than reusing most stuff with a few bits of his own thrown in lol

you never know! i know a lady who has 4 boys under 7 and has just given birth to a baby girl! :pink: :blue:

I know it's silly but I always feel for everyone who has a girl someone has to have a boy and that's usually me lmao

It would def be much more practical to have a boy! I really can't see myself with a girl.. So used to my crazy boys now ;) fingers crossed we just get healthy babies! X

you never know! i know a lady who has 4 boys under 7 and has just given birth to a baby girl! :pink: :blue:
4 boys under 7 😮 hard work! That little girl will have lots of big protective brothers :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->