Started my clexaine, feeling real now

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Did my first injection today :happydance: anyone else on blood thinners?

Not yet but have been in previous pregnancies and have consultant appointment on Tuesday. Always have them for 6 weeks after as well. Don't they sting so bad? It's not the needle is it, it's the clexane itself that burns me. I think I need to get over it and do it myself this time because DH is really bad at it and hurts me X

To be honest i am so used to them now, i don't feel anything and don't even get the bruising, deffo do it yourself, and put the clexaine in slowly, also make sure the needle goes in straight xxxx I also do them early in the morning so i am not working myself up about them xxx

I had a load left over from my last pregnancy, so my doc told me to just start them x How come you need to take them? I have thrombaphillia.

I have factor 5 Leiden, so increased risk of DVT and still birth, very scary but have never had a DVT yet (praying I don't jinx myself) and have three healthy miracles xx

I have factor 5 Leiden, so increased risk of DVT and still birth, very scary but have never had a DVT yet (praying I don't jinx myself) and have three healthy miracles xx
I have unfortunately had both a stillbirth and blood clots if you have the meds there is no way it will happen xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->