Started period 4 days early negative preg test

Mars

Reaction score
Okay soo last period was 9/14 period is usually on track I ovulated 9/29 was sexually active before and after had brown discharge on 10/5 just a little bit I am suppose to start AF 10/13 but have started bleeding but it was very pink at first to dark red and now only when I wipe there is blood not normal AF bleeding no cramps or usual AF symptoms took test and negatve any one else ?? Boobs have been hurting not so bad now very tired thought the day just don’t know if it’s all in my head

How long is your LP normally? Do you ever get spotting before AF?

Spotting before AF is totally normal. I usually start spotting (brown, pink, red) on 8, 9, or 10 dpo but my period doesn't fully start until 11 or 12 dpo.

Keep in mind that spotting is not the same as AF arriving. Normally it isn't considered that AF has started until you are bleeding enough to use a tampon- you basically have more bleeding than just when you wipe.

I’ve never spotted before AF I did spot very light pink yesterday morning was sexually active and ever since then every time I wipe or go pee dark red blood I have no other symptoms of AF usually first day is super heavy with cramps haven’t had any symptoms

LP is usually consistent, but the follicular phase can vary. How did you confirm ovulation?

so I just did something similar to this this month just the DPO's were different. I never really had an actual AF it was pink in color and lasted a day with a day of spotting before. I never cramped never had PMS and I keep testing every now and then because i just know I'm pregnant (at least I've convinced myself) so idk whats going on. but if you get some answers please share

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->