Starting January first! Looking for a buddy!

HappyChicken

Reaction score
Hi guys!
After nearly 3 years of crappy health problems leading to weight gain I am now bigger than I have ever been in my life. I've decided to take control of the situation. 2018 will be my year, but I can't do it alone! Will anyone buddy up with me? I have at least 3 stone (42lbs) to lose! So it's going to take effort. I comfort eat and have a horrible emotional attachment to food which I need to break. If anyone is out there that wants to tag along or maybe feels they could help me, I would love to hear from you!

Hi HappyChicken

Good on you <3

Take control, create some mini goals rather than a daunting end goal.

I think most of us have had an unhealthy relationship with emotional eating. It's tough but once you find control and see results it really motivates you and you want more.

I lost 4 stone in my first year of getting to the "I am the biggest I've ever been" point so I wish you lot's of luck!

My journey is over on Social Slimmers but just remember I CAN DO IT #repeat again and again

x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1022167&d=1514907975

Hi! Good luck with your weight loss journey. You can do it :)

Thanks guys!
Wow 4 stone! I hope I lose that much!
I'm doing well do far and I'm suddenly finding it much easier, which I am wondering if it is linked to the fact I had my nexplanon implant removed 2 weeks ago. I was really really struggling with my appetite before and now it seems to have just subsided?! Who knows, long may it continue though!

That's great getting it removed seems to have helped! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->