• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting school and ntnp

sarah54

Reaction score
My husband and I have been ntnp for about 3 months but I am starting school soon. I have waited so long for my husband to get onboard with trying for a baby that I don't know what to do now.
He said it's my decision whether we keep ntnp when I start school or if we stop until I'm done school.
I'm so conflicted. I want a baby sooo badly but also want to go to school.
Is anyone here ntnp while in school?! Or does anyone have any advice for us?!
Thanks!

I'd carry on, but then I'm not a career girl and not looking at going back into education. The way I see it is that I can learn any time and could combine it with motherhoood but what if I put off ttc for too long and then can't!?!?!

Do what you feel in your heart, what ever is meant to be will be

x

How easy would it be to take a year out if you got pregnant? Or could you time conception with next years summer break?

You need to follow your heart so you don't end up regretting your decision.

We are ntnp, i am planning on doing an open university course which starts in feb, was meant to be next month but didnt get my paper work filled out in time, so im putting it off till feb. Im looking forward to it, ill be doing introduction to social sciences, just hoping i get the funding for it cause the course is £650 ill have to cancel it if i dont get funded.

I say do what you feel your heart is telling you, personally i would continue to ntnp, then see what happens. If you put it off would you regret putting it off.

My husband and I are actually just starting NTNP. I am in uni, he has graduated. We are planning the baby to be born during the summer break (if it works out anyway). This cuts down our NTNP time to a couple of months, but if it's meant to be, it will. We will continue this until I finish med school. Well... actually I can't assure you that, but it's the plan for now.
This way I can continue with school as planned without dropping a semester, but also enjoy time with my newborn.

Thank you for all your advice. We both really want a baby so I think we'll keep ntnp when I start school. I've always wanted kids and if I can have them sooner rather the later that's fantastic.

Thats fab hun. Im sure everything will fall into place, these things usually do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->