Starting To Feel Baby Move

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I think :lol:

OH swore sometimes he feels something so we lay still last night after he went ":shock: did you feel that" and when I felt bubbles popping I would say when it was and he was saying it at the same time :rofl:So I'm sure now thats what it is. Doesn't happen often does it? I was slightly sharp in one side where I'm sure his or her feet are after it so not sure bubs likes us doing that muahahaha

yay im so pleased for you... i miss the feeling of bubs moving inside!

Thats great new Wobbles, I can't wait to be feeling it too. I just get little flutters at the moment which I feel perhaps twice a week if I'm sat right. I bet your both really excited :) Has it sunk in yet that you're having a baby?

Naimi xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YAY!!!!! Great feeling innit......it will get more frequent and obvious as time moves on babe, but it is so exciting innit?! :hugs:x

towards the end your tummy looks like a scene from the film alien!! it has a life of its own!

Won't happen yet though that - or should it?

In the next 5-6 weeks, you will not mistake it babe, but for now, you are completely normal................well only in the pregnancy stakes, I don't mean in the head https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-56.gif:lol:

I'm with Tam lol

aww such a lovely feel innit,but towards the end my god! kicking non-stop and it bloody hurts. So pleased you are feeling this now good for your gestation to be feeling earlier. Tams right next 5 weeks will be such an exciting time.
Bex.x

towards the end your tummy looks like a scene from the film alien!! it has a life of its own!

shhhhhhh you dont wanna scare her! :rofl:

but yes it looks really weird to see your belly moving! when i was sat in a group of friends one time one of them looked at me really weird and i was like, what??? and she said your stomache is moving!! :wacko: pmsl

Excellent Wobbles. :hugs:

How magical is it, a life growing inside you-I find it weird when you think tho!:blush:

Just wait, these kicks will start coming in fast and furious over the next few months!x

:happydance:Its great aint its wobs, i cant wait for the movements! I used to see and watch Kai for ages its unreal!
xx

Very subtle ... going to bug him/her tonight too

:rofl:

I used to do that (bug Alfie)......try cold fizzy drinks too a bit later on, that can work at times! OR a red bull......:lol: I used to have one before a scan as Alfie was always asleep otherwise :blush:

awwww how exciting i still remeber when Dior first moved i was 24 weeks (very late) and it was a full on kick. amazing!
Harley i felt from 17weeks little butterflies

I am so happy for you. That is one of the things I look forward to someday when I get preg. How wonderful

Well, it's been ages since I was pregnant, but you never forget! I'd lay in bed with my shirt pulled up and watch one side of my stomach go completely flat while the looked as if they were trying to escape. lol I also put head phones on my stomach...they enjoyed the vibrations. Congrats! It truly is something magical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->