Stating the obvious

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
If one more person says "Oh, she's going to have red hair!", I think I may scream. Not that I care that she has red hair, I love her anyway. But do they really think I can't see that she has bright orange hair?! And on top of it, they go "oh, don't worry, she's going to be beautiful anyway, it'll be a nice red" :shock: WTF! She's beautiful now, and I love how they have to reassure me that its okay :gun: Like they've given her permission to have red hair or something.

I admit, when I was pregnant I wasn't keen on her having red hair. But only because her DNA contributor has it and thats just what I didn't want her to get from him. But now, I'm fine. I LOVE her hair, its gorgeous.

I hate people. :hissy:

:( so pp are just awful arent they ! if its not one thing its another hun,shes healthy,happy and loved this is all that matters :hugs:

That would be so annoying - I find nothing at all wrong with red hair. Grrrr! x

ohhh hunni, F**k wat they say. lilly had auborn hair when she was born and every1 used to say ooohhh she is a red head, so wat its not like no 1 has ever had red hair i dont see the big deal. besides that some of the most beautiful women in the world are red heads.... julianne moore is a red head she is beautiful and lindsey lohan and she too is beautiful i also think nicole kidman is a red head, she is stunning, so been a red looks to me like it has a lot of benifits, and beauty certainly comes with it. i hope your ok hun. xx

:hug: I'd be really ticked off with comments like that too! Like people with red hair aren't just as beautiful as those without :grr:

Caitlyn has brown hair and everyone still says she's going to be ginger :wacko: I don't care I just don't get why they're telling me?? :rofl:

Awwwww hun just ignore them, I love red hair.

omg... my OH keeps saying Jasmines hair is/will be brown... It drives me nuts, I dont know where he gets it from, but he has reddish hair and I have blond hair. It annoys the hell out of me.

we get those comments all the time too! Even from my Mum. He is white blonde on top put his sides and the back of his hair are decidedly strawberry blonde. I think it's lovely but yeah, I don't really understand why people feel a need to comment on it!

If one more person says "Oh, she's going to have red hair!", I think I may scream. Not that I care that she has red hair, I love her anyway. But do they really think I can't see that she has bright orange hair?! And on top of it, they go "oh, don't worry, she's going to be beautiful anyway, it'll be a nice red" :shock: WTF! She's beautiful now, and I love how they have to reassure me that its okay :gun: Like they've given her permission to have red hair or something.

I admit, when I was pregnant I wasn't keen on her having red hair. But only because her DNA contributor has it and thats just what I didn't want her to get from him. But now, I'm fine. I LOVE her hair, its gorgeous.

That makes me so angry!! :grr: Why do people feel the need to point out any redness in kids' hair, and assume that it's something you're likely to be upset about?! Sam's hair looked a bit red when he was born (it all fell out and he's now blonde) and people would say that to me too! x

:hugs:
Stupid people... Why do they tell you not to worry? Like you've spent hours sitting alone in a corner anxious about whether she will have red hair or not :roll:

Im the total opoosite im a ginger ninja lol

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g216/gemnjoe04/th_RIMG0500-1.jpg

but as you can see from the pics amelia isnt and all i get is oh shes not going to have red hair NO YOU DONT SAY :rofl: shes got an auburny colour now got a tinge of red as my DH puts it :happydance: but its annoyed me that much i dyed my hair couple of weeks ago to a browny auburn colour to stop all these f'ing people going on about it

Gem x

my oh is driving me nuts about this too - Erin's hair looks like it may have a bit of auburn in it which I think is beautiful (although its early days) and he spends all his time telling people that it's not that colour - like red hair is the worst thing in the world for a kid to have?? I wish they'd all get over it! Red hair is beautiful.

This annoys me too! Some people say it about Helena, although her hair isn't red. :rofl:
I have black hair, and I always assumed my baby would too. But atm her hair is light brown.

Well my uncle was here yesterday and I pretty much lost it at him. He went over and looked in her playard and was like "whatcha doin' copper?". Last fucking straw! UGH I don't know why people make such a big deal. Maybe I'm still horomonal but I cannot stand people picking up on a physical trait. She's a baby for Christ's sake. There's no need to be making fun of her for something she obviously can't control.

Oh I am royally ticked off

aaawwww hun, i do no how you feel, i lost my rag with 1 og oh's friend........... cause wen lilly was born, she also had little sticky out ears, i thought it was cute, however she made one of them worse by curling it over when she slept on it, i wasnt im not concerned, my mum always used to say oh its sticking out even more today...

ooorrr you no wat so wat, any way oh's mate, said has your mum been hanging you on the washing line, i lost my rag and threatened to kick his head in, like i could possible do it lmao but i was determined to try hahahahahaha, i laugh now but at the time i was far from happy i was f**king foamin, its not nice to pick on then like you say they are babies. hope you feel better soon hun. xxx

Hey. Don't worry too much about what people say. I have strawberry blone hair, which looks more red or less red depending on the light and for years and years I've gotten comments on my hair. Mostly they've been good, but still it sometimes gets irritating because you don't go up to someone else everyday and go "oh my god you have such a great haircolor." I'm sure your daughter will be beautiful, most redheads are. :rofl:

And what I did just to get people to finally shut up, was dye my hair black. Didn't keep it in too long, but they stopped talking about my hair for a while. lol.

Plus, my son is only a bit more blonde than I am and I'm surprised no one has made any comments about his hair. If I were them, I would be scared too. I'm not a person to keep my opinions to myself. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->