Staying Positive RELAX and Enjoy the Ride

LeahJ7712

Mommy to 2 beauties
Reaction score

I know alot of ladies out there are TTC. I know it can be stressful but stress does not help the situation. I am enjoying trying with my new Husband only been married 3 weeks. I want this group to discuss ways to relax and have fun. Funny stories things to make each other laugh, something to take our minds off TTC. Hopefully we will all able to share a laugh, relax, and watch the :bfp:s start rolling in :happydance:

I agree, ttc is stressful enough, and now is the time to relax or it just won't happen for us. How long have you been trying?

Sounds great,I could do with a laugh along the way :D

Been TTC #4 for 2 years now,all my bloods are fine so its just unexplained. Been told to go away and relax so this thread will be great x

Relaxing is easier said than done. I'm trying acupuncture and it been great in relaxing me for a few days but then I get tense. My nurse told me to go away and just " do it", she gave me no pointers at all.I'm 34 soon to be 35 too.

Relaxing is easier said than done. I'm trying acupuncture and it been great in relaxing me for a few days but then I get tense. My nurse told me to go away and just " do it", she gave me no pointers at all.I'm 34 soon to be 35 too.

How long have you been TTC?

It's been 7 months and have just started my 8th cycle. Here's hoping this month we will get our bfp. Once I turn 35 I'm going to my doctors again.

I've been TTCing for 5 cycles now newly married and just enjoying the fun of trying with my husband. Thanks for joining the group everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->