Steam Mops?

TattiesMum

Reaction score
Has anyone got one? If so then which one? was it worth the money? does it do laminate and carpets? how about blinds? is it easy to use?

I have laminate in the kitchen, lobby, hallway, landing and bathroom and carpet everywhere else and Venetian blinds instead of nets at all windows and I'm seriously considering getting one of these to make the cleaning easier, but they aren't cheap - so before I go spending a fortune on something to sit at the back of the cupboard I thought I'd canvass opinion :thumbup:

I was going to ask the same thing, i so want one but don't know anyone who has one so thought i would give this a bump xx

I have one and it was given to me so i dont know how much it was or even what make it is. I do love it though. Its so easy to mop my laminate and tiles. And takes next to no time to dry. The only two drawbacks for me are, i have one that has a rectangular head so getting in corners is hard work, i usually get in the fiddly bits with some CIF and a cloth. And as far as i know (could be wrong) you can only put water in them. No cleaning products. So it never really smells the same iykwim. Hope that helps a little :)

I am interested in this thread too.
I'm thinking of getting one and have looked at this one
https://www.johnlewis.com/231292585/Product.aspx?SearchTerm=RecentlyViewedList

We have a H2O mop and it's brilliant. We can use it on laminate and carpet and it really freshens everything up, especially useful as we have 2 dogs. It dries very quickly and has a triangular head so can get in to corners.

Thanks Maisie :thumbup:

It's not a bad price that one and I like the fact that it comes with a hand held (though I have leather sofas) and window attachments etc.

I have a shark steam mop. It's on sale at Tesco and I saw it in homebase.

It has rectangle head, triangle head. Two cloths for rectangle and triangle each. And dust heads as well and carpet glide.

It cleans my laminate flooring, vynl flooring and refreshed the carpet.

It is worth its weight in gold! However you have to use filtered water on it.

https://m.tesco.com/mt/direct.tesco...campaign=GSF_TescoDirect&utm_content=210-1731

I have a polti one, it has loads of attachments. I bought it from ideal world. It's fantastic, I do laminate floor, the oven, mattresses, curtains, the corners of the windows (where a cloth won't reach) and more. I highly recommend them.

my dad has one and swears by it. he uses it for everything!

Have never looked at them but now I want one :brat: :haha:

i have a vax one and its brill. i use it for laminate floor and it also has a carpet glide i like the fact it cleans without chemicals i havnt looked back since i got it

I have the vac one and love love love it
Seriously wouldn't be without one!

I got one for christmas :thumbup:, A Lakeland one, I love it....Makes doing the floors so easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->