Steelcraft Cruiser & Strider

Growbubgrow

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the Steelcraft cruiser and strider seats and capsules are interchangeable?!

I've never heard of the brand, so I have no insight for you. Sorry hun xx

No worries - might just be an Australian brand. Thanks anyway lovely :)

Not totally sure! I thought the strider you were able to buy one seperately to go with it? I have an agile and i know i was able to buy the capsule attachment if i had wanted as well.

Do you mean use the strider plus capsule with cruiser frame or visa versa? If so I'm not sure. I would just call your local baby shop and ask the sales rep.

I know the strider plus you can swap out stroller seat, capsule and bassinet etc when they are meant for the strider plus if that's your question also :)

Thanks girls :) I have a cruiser with capsule and seat, but just picked up a cheap strider 3 with bassinet and seat and was just wondering if the strider seat and bassinet will fit into the cruiser frame and vice versa. Doesn't matter if it doesn't. I'm getting it tomorrow morning anyway so guess I will find out then :)

I just read my warning sticker on my new toddler seat for the strider plus and it says not to use it with any other models. So I would say no :p

I saw it and thought of this thread straight away!

I got my strider this morning and the seats aren't interchangeable with the cruiser - just so everyone knows lol :) x

Hi!
Can I just get you confirm that the strider bassinet does not fit the cruiser frame please. I have been searching and searching with mixed results! Thanks heaps.

Steph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->