Sterilizing bottles in microwave

Deise

Reaction score
Im so done with boiling bottles, so I got an Avent microwave sterilizer. But then I got thinking about it, and Avent has BPA and I use Born Free Bottles. Do you guys know if BPA can leach from the sterilizer into the bottles? I think I'll just get the Born-Free sterilizer, but it has crappy reviews when compared to Avent.

No, if your bottles are BPA free it should be just fine.
Those sterilizers are life changing. Screw boiling...honestly. Once I discovered those and the electric kettle my life was so much easier.

Im so done with boiling bottles, so I got an Avent microwave sterilizer. But then I got thinking about it, and Avent has BPA and I use Born Free Bottles. Do you guys know if BPA can leach from the sterilizer into the bottles? I think I'll just get the Born-Free sterilizer, but it has crappy reviews when compared to Avent.

The steriliser itself doesn't contain BPA - just their bottles - so you'll be fine. I have one and I love it! On the Philips website it says "The Philips AVENT microwave steriliser passes all relevant safety standards. It also does not contain BPA as it is made from Polypropylene." x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->