Still can't decide

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Ive been here before, thought I'd decided, and changed my mind again. Im now due any day and I have 4 short list names but reservations about all of them. Hubby is happy to let me pick, this only adds more pressure!

BAbys middle name will either be Elizabeth or Elizabeth Rose. Our surname is Allonby. There is no changing Elizabeth.

The names are-

Anna- this was Alices original name, I still like it but can't help feel that I didn't love it enough to use last time so I shouldn't use it now. Anna Allonby is also a bit of a mouthful?

May- love this name but too similar to Amy? Same letters? Will she forever be asked if she was born in May?

Ada- love this name, but will she always be called Ava? Is it pretty enough?

Ellen- too much with Elizabeth Allonby? So many L's? Too similar to Ollie and Alice?

Really struggling. Im hoping that when I see her I will just KNOW but Id like people's opinions too please... Again 😁 thanks

All beautiful but my favorites are Ellen and May <3.

Almost time to meet your sweet Princess Mama!!! :wohoo:

I love them all with your surname and middle names. I think my favourite is Ada. It's a little bit more unusual. I think it's very pretty. Definitely a name in its own right, I don't think people would call her Ava

X

I think Ada too. I think Ellen and Anna are a bit much with your last name.

I think they all go with your last name and you can't go wrong whichever you pick!

Of the bunch I think Elizabeth is the prettiest name. I'd choose that for the first name! So many lovely options of the names in your list:
Elizabeth Rose
Elizabeth Ada Rose
Elizabeth Anna Rose
Elizabeth Anna-May

I think Ellen is the only name that doesn't really work with your last name, too many LL's. If you went with May, it could feel less like the month if you used the alternative spelling of Mae.

Once she's born, you'll know!

I do love Elizabeth and those combinations are beautiful- it's so tempting. Hubby isn't keen but I could work on him. Love all the nicknames for Elizabeth too (libby, betsy etc)

'Oh I don't mind Elizabeth as a first name' he just said...

Men &#128528;

Elizabeth Rose Allonby sounds lovely &#128149;&#128076; x (ps all the other names go well too imo) x

I really like Ada, but I understand where you're coming from with the Ava thing. DD2 is called Edith, which we shorten to Edie, and I'm sure a lot of people think we're saying Evie.

I really like Elizabeth Rose Allonby. It was on my shortlist for Elsie, but we would've shortened to Eliza.

I love all the names. I do really like Ada. But if Elizabeth is an option for a first name it's beautiful and classy.

From that list either Ellen or Ada.

What about Nellie?! Is it defo out of the question?

Out of your list I like Ada the best (though they're all lovely). I ADORE Elizabeth Rose though!

Ada Allonby is just gorgeous!

My favourite is still May Allonby

Can't wait to see what you choose! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly