Still here!

Shelley71

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I haven't disappeared, just had to go back to work.

I'm on CD52, again. But, she's showing. I had brown, very light spotting yesterday. Today, it's dark red/brown and light with some tissue. I'm assuming that tomorrow will be CD1.

I'm thinking about starting the Vitex tonight. What do you guys think?

And, have I missed anything this past week? I hope you are all knocked-up. :haha:

Still not pregnant! Lol

I forgot your break was over; how is it going?

I think Wooly takes Vitex and I have heard that it can take around 3 cycles to start working. :flower:

It's going well - so far. The kids have only been back two days. Tomorrow starts our first full week. Ask me again next week. LOL

I'm going to start the Vitex tonight. Since I know I'm not PG, I might as well start it ASAP since it takes a while to kick in.

Hi Shelley :)

I am taking Vitex. I did notice some differences the first cycle such as less PMS but it took 3 cycles for me to see all the benefits. It is safe to take Vitex all cycle but once you get your BFP you should stop it :)

Good luck with it x

Hey Wooly - how much do you take? I haven't gotten into the rhythm of it yet. It says take 2 two or three times a day OR take just one. I took 1 yesterday morning and 2 last night before bed, and I completely forgot today, so I'll take 2 tonight.

I take all my stuff at night, so having to remember during the day (plus being at school) is really hard for me. I want to reap the benefits as much as possible, so what are your tips?? :)

My capsules are 400mg each. It recommends 2 twice daily but I just take 2 once daily at night time and have found real benefits.

I found I was getting really gassy on 2 twice daily which is why I take a little less.

Ok, good. That's what I've been doing - just taking two each night. Thanks!

Yep! Now that we have AC, I'll be able to keep up with it this time. Plus, I'm back at work, and I'm waking up around the same time every morning. HOPEFULLY, this time it will all work seamlessly for a change. I just need to see an O.

I have my next OB appt November 14th for my yearly. I'm going to try to have specific info to give him, and BEG for prelim testing from him and not another referral to a FS. I'd just like to get those initial tests and then decide what I want to do.

Thanks! I really do too. And, to be honest, I would just be happy to know I Od. Of course, I'd love a BFP even more, but at this point, I'll just take an O!!

When was your last confirmed ovulation? And I still think the FS you tried to see is an ass!

Um, never. FF says I O'd in March, but I don't believe it.

Yeah, we will NOT be going to them.

Shelley praying that you get confirmation of O and that your OB can start the testing you want - FXed

Haha Indigo! He did! Want to know what all has happened today and new HOH?

Garnet and Wooly - Thanks!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->