Still no luck 7 months plus after our loss

Feisty Fidget

Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I am feeling a bit alone at the moment. We lost our sprout in October 2010 and I had my first proper cycle with confirmed ovulation in December, I take clomid every cycle and have had my ovulation confirmed by BBT and this cycle also by bloods but still no joy. Am I the only one in this situation or there any others of you in a similar situation?

Hi Feisty
I am unfortunately in the same boat.
We lost our little bean in Nov and have been trying ever since.:cry:
I get a +opk every month and BD on all the correct days but nothing.
Went to the docs yesterday and had bloods for day 21 progesterone and DF has been referred for a semen analysis.
It is so frustrating - whoever said you were more fertile after a mc is a liar!! :shrug:
Sending you lots of baby dust and hope you get your BFP soon xx :hugs:

hey girls im 5 months on from mmc and been trying with no luck also! really thought this may be my month but AF got me again. my cycles have changed after mc though before loss i was 28days and now im 35days so i guess i just have to keep trying and keep positive!!!

sending you all lots of luck and love xxxx

Thanks ladies, it is re-assuring to see that I am not alone :hugs:

Since the miscarriage my CM dried up so I now take 1000mg evening primrose oil and 1000mg star-flower oil up to ovulation. My periods were a lot lighter leading me to believe that the lining was not thick enough so I also take 75mg aspirin daily to help with that. I did exercise for 30 minutes five times a week for at least 3 months but that didn't help. We have tried SMEP, DH has had a SA which came back fine and the clomid has regulated my cycles :wacko:

We went to my GP a few weeks ago who was actually sympathetic and agreed that after 16 months we were more then entitled to a referral to a FS. I got a call last week to advise me that our local health authority has declined my referral on the grounds that being 25 means I have to wait for 2 years before they think I have a problem with fertility and because we fell pregnant with sprout after 6 months of trying it has to be 2 years from our loss :cry: This means we have 16 months left until we can get somewhere :cry:

It is just so frustrating!

That sounds incredibly frustrating! This two year wait is so arbitrary. I know it takes on average a year to get pg but women with problems can have a quick fluke pregnancy then take ages to get pg again. This happened to me - got pg in about eight months, m/c, then took two years to get pg again. I didn't know it until more recently but I have PCOS and wasted years just waiting and thinking my time would come when it was ready.

If they are firm on their referral times, I'd keep trying natural aids and charting etc. At least you can turn up with all the information in hand. Sorry you have to wait :-(

Clare

hi i also had a mc in october and have been trying ever since, i am finding 2day very hard as it is my due date 4 that pregnancy. It is very frustrating as with my other pregnancies (which all ended in a loss) the longest it ever took me was 4 month. I just feel like screaming, it is nice 2 know i'm not the only 1 in this situation x gl 2 u all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->