Still not set on a boys name??

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
We're team yellow and for a girl we love the name Willow (middle name May, which is my maiden name) we have a ds named Oakley and when I was pregnant with him I loved the name, we were team yellow then too and it was a girls name I struggled with back then.
Anyway ou boys list so far is
Aspen (I think that's my favourite) and
Marley (I like this, but I'm worried it could become a bit chavvy and overly common, no offence intended to anyone)
I've also thought of these, but don't really like them much:
Ellery
Arlo
We want a nature name, preferably tree names. (Marley means forest of joy)
I have asked before and had a few suggestions, but nothing has stuck yet, so I'm looking for more, as well as opinions on our ideas, especially Aspen. Thanks in advance :hugs:
P.s. Middle name would probably be James (dhs name)

I was thinking about you the other day, how are things?

I love Willow :cloud9: also love Aspen, Marley and Arlo and think all four go well with Oakley :thumbup:

My favourite nature name is Phoenix. Sage might go nicely with Oakley too. Adair would be nice also (from the Oak tree).

Sequoia is another tree one (not sure how I feel about that).

I dont know why I have shared more names with you as I love your choices and taste :haha:

And I have just seen your ticker :shock: twenty-two weeks

I love Aspen as a brother to Oakley. Marley sounds too close to Oakley and is becoming really trendy.

I was thinking about you the other day, how are things?

I love Willow :cloud9: also love Aspen, Marley and Arlo and think all four go well with Oakley :thumbup:

My favourite nature name is Phoenix. Sage might go nicely with Oakley too. Adair would be nice also (from the Oak tree).

Sequoia is another tree one (not sure how I feel about that).

I dont know why I have shared more names with you as I love your choices and taste :haha:

Ah Tasha :hugs: happy belated birthday! I'm so sorry I didn't reply to your thread when you updated, I meant to and then Oakley was off and away tearing round the house and it completely slipped my mind, been thinking of you lots though!

Yes 22 weeks! It's flying by! Having very regular checks at the combined clinic for my hyperthyroidism and the consultants are happy with both baby and me at the moment. First growth scan will be at 28 weeks.
Thank you for your name suggestions, I really like Adair too, going to suggest them to dh xx

Love Willow!

How about Bodhi?

Other suggestions:

Ashton/Ash
Sylvan/Silas
Linden
Berkeley
Koa
Lennox
Oliver

Aspen sounds pretty - more for a girl in my honest opinion.

The name that came to my mind was Heath. I think its one of those names that grows with and suits any age.

Willow is gorgeous x

Oakley and Aspen James sounds awesome IMO!!
Marley is very similar to Oakley and seems to be a pet name to me, sorry
Ellery is a girl's name IMO because I knew a little girl named this.
Arlo again sounds like a pet name to me

Love Willow also! :thumbup:

Thanks for everyone's feedback and advice. You've all really helped us, to become more certain. I think we're almost definite in Aspen James for a boy and as certain as we can be for Willow May for a girl :happydance: but if anyone else has new ideas, feel free to add them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->