Still pregnant, newly pregnant, or hormones are messed up???

kitty300

Reaction score
I started bleeding red with clots and cramps at 5 weeks pregnant, I was so disappointed and depressed that I didn't go to my doctor for anything. All of my symptoms seemed to stop immediately and the bleeding filled four pantie liners and two light tampons. It lasted three days then stopped, about half the time of my normal period. My pregnancy symptoms seemed to stop immediately when the bleeding started. Now three weeks later I'm having symptoms like lower back pain, LOTS of creamy/watery cm, headaches all the time, I had a light headed spell for about an hour, and I'm hungry and peeing a lot more than usual. We bedded two nights about a week after the miscarriage. Could I still be pregnant, could I be newly pregnant, or are my hormones still messed up from miscarrying? Thanks for all the help!

I would take a digital pregnancy test tbh, you could still be pg, pg again (though this is possibly the least likely) or still be recovering from your loss x did you tst after the bleed?

FX there's still a bean in there!
:hugs:

No after the bleeding I didn't test, go to the doctor, or anything. I just figured I had a miscarriage and mourned.

I miscarried about 2 weeks ago. The day I started to bleed, all my symptoms vanished. I bled like a regular period as well. We've been TTC again since I stopped bleed (roughly around the 17th). I'm now experiencing really tender swollen breast, which was my first sign with this last pregnancy. I've heard that women can get pregnant right away so perhaps both of us are in that boat. My breast pain can be pretty bad at night when I'm trying to sleep, its so uncomfortable. I'm hoping this means that I am again pregnant but I'm not going to take a test for another few weeks, right around the time I should be getting my first AF since the miscarriage. Please keep me posted on your symptoms and your outcome and I'll do the same for you! Good Luck!

This happened to me. I miscarried at 5 weeks and all pregnancy symptoms stopped. 3 weeks later they returned and I got a BFP exactly 4 weeks from the day I miscarried.... that baby is now 3 and a half. Good luck to you!

take a test hun then you know for sure my tests went to neg 1 week after i had my mc at 5 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->