Still time for Stretchmarks?

Jules

Mummy of 1 Girl & 1 Boy
Reaction score
Nearly had a heart attack this mornin when i woke up with massive red marks on one of my boobs until i realised it was creases from the bedding and the way i'd slept lol

So far i haven't got any strectmarks, is there still time for them to appear?!? When did everyone else get theirs (if any)?? I have been using plenty of palmers cocoa butter so far seems to be working fingers crossed

My first started to show up on my boobs at about 19 weeks but unfortunatly theres still plenty of time for you to get them as most people don't get them till right near the end when the skin is stretched to the max!!

Only about 2 weeks ago I got a couple of tiny ones on my thighs and now I have loads there!!

There's still deffinately time yet!

I've got them on my thighs and have a little one appearing on my left hip. My boobs have one or two underneath that you can't really notice.

Some people don't get stretch marks till they're in labour. They fade in time though so dont worry too much hun :hugs:

I didn't have any untill the las 3 weeks, now I got loads.

I got to 38 weeks without getting any then loads just appeared around my belly. :cry: x

I had lots of little white wiggly ones and then on sunday I woke up with 4 red ones on my hips.

None on my stomach thankfully.

Thought I was past the point of getting them to be honest!

xxx

I got a couple on the bottom of my tummy & on my lower back when I reached 37 weeks. I probably would have got more, but I was induced that week. My sister only got most of her stretchmarks because she went 2 weeks overdue.. so they can appear at anytime I'm afraid.

All of my stretchmarks are at the top of my belly. I'm backwardssss!

Mine started really early on, in the first trimester and they've just gotten worse, but they are only on my stomach so I'm not complaining!

First time I started getting them at bottom of bump around 24 weeks but after 30 weeks they started all over my belly :cry:

This time im just starting to get some more :hissy::hissy: right at the top of my bump :dohh::cry:

My boobs are slowly STILL getting bigger. I have stretch marks on my boobs but very small ones, just alot of them, they keep getting worse and worse. :dohh: And I'm 26 weeks.

I never got any and had Faith at 38 weeks but I have to say my skin felt stretched to the max so I may have got them if the pregnancy had gone on any longer! My friend was fine too until she reached the same size as me and then once she got past me she got loads.

ive not got any on my tummy...yet..but ive got really faint ones on my boobs..and 3 on the top of my leg?? lol
x

I am going to be absolutely devastated if I get them and ive gained a lot of weight so far. I spend a good chunk of the day scanning over my bump and sides with a handheld mirror. My mom didnt have any after my sister and I, and she gained 68 lbs with my older sister. My sister has one on her hip, so Im hoping the genetic thing kicks in on me too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->