Still waiting!!

Shelley71

Reaction score
UGH! I still have NO signs of AF. I'm getting super irritated. I tested BFN on May 5th, and since there's no way (lack of O) that I can be PG, then there is NO reason for me to get excited about AF not showing. Instead, I'm just ticked off that it's taking so freakin' long!

I just want a new cycle already!!!!:growlmad:

You know I'm sure there must be something in the air...I'm new here but a regular at twoweekwait and there must have been a dozen women this past month that for no apparent reason went waaay overdue for AF (me included) I normally have a 26-28 day cycle and I ended up with a 33 day cycle. That's never happened in my life! I can only hope it doesn't again because it was really stressful. (Repeated bfn's arrgh) Hope that maybe you get a surprise bfp out of this but if not, know that your not alone, wacky cycles all around for lots of us.

Last year I had a strange 33 day cycle when I had never gone over 29 before and was usually 27 - all went back to normal the next month though and it hasn't happened again.

Me too, I went to 32 days in what the last few months have been 28 day cycles, anyone know what the moon is up to right now, could be something to do with that. But stress doesn´t help I´m sure....but how not to stress? I´m sure I don´t know, although the hypnosis helps. I hope sf comes soon and you can start a new cycle. Last year I did poas for a month and was sure I hadn´t ovulated, (all negatives.) so I went to the doctor for blood tests, but then the next month I fell pregnant so I never went back, so don´t lose hope just yet, good luck.

:hugs: Shelley :hugs:

Well my cycles were always 28/29 days but I'm currently CD41 :confused: and soooooooooooooooo fed up and every time I've tested it's a BFN :nope:

Hope your AF shows soon Shelley :hug:

Well my cycles were always 28/29 days but I'm currently CD41 :confused: and soooooooooooooooo fed up and every time I've tested it's a BFN :nope:

oh i just asked you this in the other thread!
hope AF arrives soon then!!

Not to worry Kosh :) Got another BFN this morning :nope: I really don't think I'm pregnant think I'm just having one of those cycles :nope:

Shelley how are you today? Any sign of AF yet? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"