Stitches..

Expecting1

Reaction score
I was just thinking, correct me if I'm wrong, pee is sterile or something isn't it? So peeing on stitches is all right??? I'm not worried about the sting, doesn't bother me, but I was wondering if I was doing damage by letting it get on them?

And they've only just started hurting. ... not my epis stitches... these ones go straight out to the right into the meat of my butt/thigh. Is it just because that part of my leg/butt moves??

Sorry if I went into too much detail :rofl:

Not 100% about the pee to be honest but I see you had your baby4 days ago. It was around 4 days after the birth my stitches started to hurt. Midwife said it was around the time they generally do because they start to tighten ( I think that's what she said) and heal. It's also around that time the bruise comes out properly. Paracetamol really helps (and I have a ring cushion to sit on!).

Oh that makes so much sense! The epis ones (straight down) don't hurt because they're tucked away nicely lol but the other ones..... of course! !!:dohh: I have this nifty little tail bone relief cushion that is a life saver!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->