stomach attacks- help pls

lemsz

Reaction score
every day I am going through these attacks where my stomach bloats full of air and the air is trapped, it hurts so much in additon to the nausea, it can last for hours, i cant lie down , nothing helps, I have meds for reflux and i dont know if they are making it worse or better,I am suffering so much from this. i cant take it any more.:cry::cry::cry:

I would try some peppermint tea but really you should see your doctor as soon as you can and see if they can give you something else.

I am going today , I hope he will take me seriously , I think my hub is going to have a nervous break down.

This was literally me last night. I couldn't even lay down from the gassy stomach pain and I was so nauseous. I basically paced my living room the whole night since walking seemed to help. I am guessing it might be round ligament pain, but I questioned acid reflux too as I've been diagnosed with it and it was bad during my last pregnancy but not quite the same symptoms. Im terrified it's going to happen again tonight. I've felt mostly okay this whole day just a litte bloated, but the thought of a repeat of last night and another horrible night of sleep sounds just awful. And I just got my BFP the other day so if I have to endure months of this, I don't know how I'm going to cope. Hope you get some answers/help at the Dr. I'll be bringing it up too when i go.

it is so so awful, i went to the doctor yesterday and as i got there my husband called with an emergency and i had to leave :( so no answers for me yet, I was in the er the whole night with one of my kids

I'm also really struggling with this, especially at night when I try to sleep. I've found that drinking water with lemon, or a 1/2 cranberry juice (I use diet) 1/2 water concoction basically all day will help remove some water and gas bloat. Also a 1/2 hour of light exercise every day helps for some reason too. I also stopped eating a huge dinner and cut it down to medium size and that helps with bloat during the night. Let us know what your doctor says, because I'm sure we'd all like solution to this!

And I hope your kid is doing better!

now i have the stomach bug from hell.. oh gosh...

With my first born I had trapped gas over the top of my uterus so bad I thought i was having an ectopic! I was doubled over about an hour after meals. The best thing I had was rene deflatine. Completely safe in pregnancy and the relief was amazing. Luckily after my body got used to the muscle stretching and first trimester hell I didn't need to keep having them, it stopped by 14 weeks.

Oh my
God I think I had this today! Horrible bloating and painful cramp like feeling across my tummy! I could have sworn I was in labor (I've had two) sure enough I was extremely constipated so once I addressed that I felt better! How are you- going? I initially though gas, but I was just backed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->