Stomach bug or preterm labor ?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Today I woke with cramps and lots of BH.... Had a very unusual amount of BM today, 7 hrs later still cramps with Bh , keep feeling like I have to go #2 but I don't .....drinking lots of flids non stop and laying down, baby is moving a lot and I'm drained..... Can't think of anything I ate recently that could cause it....the cramping feels torturous at times also.... Then I get pains that shoot through my bum or whoha , along with the cramping....

Has this just been today?
Having been there i would always say see a midwife regardless. You'll know either way <3

Yes just today, thanks..... It feels like I have horrible poo cramps off n on all day ....

Do you have any regular tightenings?

What you're describing sounds exactly like what I did when I went into labor with DS. Are the cramps coming in regular intervals? I would definitely get ahold of my physician/midwife if I were you! Good luck!!

I was so miserable earlier and was home alone with my 4&6 yr old! For a while they were coming every 15-20 min for a good 2-3 hrs straight .... I didn't start timing them til about 4:30 this afternoon .... They haven't got any worse , but also not much better..... I'd say the pain is letting up a bit though now that I'm finally relaxing with my ft up and a cup of tea , but when I get up to do things the pains come back..... Is that a sign of true labor if it gets worse when you are walking around and let's up when resting? Or is that false labor?

I have no idea, but i would really insist on getting checked out now

I'm pretty sure I've read that if it lets up when you sit and drink some water, it's not true labor; however, if you're getting labor like cramps anytime you do anything, you should contact a midwife or doctor to make sure you're OK.

Thanks, it seemed to stop when I woke yesterday... It had subsided a lot.... Today nothing .... I fell asleep that night debating what to do Lol I'm so sleep deprived I couldn't imagine pulling an all nighter in the hospital just for them to send me home, so I was trying to pull it together while putting my feet up for a bit before possibly heading in, next thing I knew It was morning .....

Update: Past few days I have had a TON of discharge, anyone else? Gross I know, but its like a disgusting amount of all colors, sometimes white, sometimes clear, sometimes yellow ..... Could this be from effacement/dilation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->