Stomach bug

star4marie

Reaction score
OMG- my family had a stomach bug and now I do too :( I have had extreme cramps and diarreah and nausea all night and all day today. It's awful! My drs office just said to stay hydrated and take Imodium. Ugh this is no fun :/

I hope you are feeling better too. I've had nausea all evening and hideous cramps too but no diahorrea. So no idea what's going on. Hope its not a bug :-( big hugs to you x

I had it too and ended up in the hospital on a drip! Could not stop throwing up! None of my morning sickness medicine worked. Actually, it was nice to be in a quiet room with a nurse checking on me every now and then and getting fluids through the drip as I snoozed.

I had this monday! Had to go home sick from work and stayed off the next 2 days. None of my family have had it but its def going round work. Not been ill like that for years, my poor body has gone through the mill this pregnancy, not long got over the flu! (and i had the jab)

Urghh I'm on day 3 of a sick bug at the mo so I feel your pain!
I've stopped being sick and the diarrhea seems to have stopped but it's left me so weak and achey... And my pee is seriously dark orange! Yuck. I'm so dehydrated that the edema in my legs has gone, I can see my ankle bones because the fluid retention is gone and I'm drinking pint after pint without weeing.

Hope everyone feels better soon x

Ah hope you feel better soon. I had this not long ago and lasted 7 days on and off.
Check with your doctor about the imodium. I was told by my doctor that pregnant women should not have this, i was prescribed dioralite relief which helped straight away. (don't want to worry you just thought you might want to check)
Definatley drink lots of water and get plenty of rest its so exhausting.
Really hope it clears soon
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"