stomach virus and pregnancy!

ukgirl23

Pregnant with a rainbow
Reaction score
well my whole family got noro after my 4 year old started being sick last week now they are slowly recovering Ive caught it too!! Im terrified! Im 8 days off my due date and have high bp with proteins in my urine.. Im meant to go for tests today at the hospital but cant go as Im crippled by stomach cramps and dont want to be too far from the loo lol.. Im worried I might go into labour like this :( can you believe how typical it is to get sick in week 39!!!

Oh no, hope you feel better soon! Hubby had it but I didn't catch it, but it's horrible.
Any chance a midwife can come out to your house as you'll probably have to stay away from hospitals for a bit?

Im waiting for a call back now to see if someone can do that :( feel awful xx

I feel so sorry for you, I had noro at about 20 weeks and it was horrendous. I vomited every 20 mins for 24 hours! I got a bit dehydrated as nothing would stay down, but started to feel ok again in a couple of days.
Hope its short lasting for you hun :hugs:

I had it at 38weeks. It was awful. But it doesn't effect baby. Just keep taking sips of water x

gemsar I'm glad you did not go into labour with it.. it's my biggest fear right now. I feel so weak I'm worried baby isn't getting food as I'm only on water.

The midwife is coming here in a bit :) Dan-o how are your contractions going now? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->