stomache pains ?? HELP!

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
for the past 5/6 weeks at least once a week i've been having severe pains. they mostly start during the night and wake me up once awake they turn into agonising pains and im sometimes sick with them.
went to drop in centre where they said its just excess stomach acid and sent me away with gasto-resistant tablets.
The pain lasts a few hours and then goes and is like a tight cramping pain i try standing, lying, sitting, rocking, bending forward and nothing helps nor do pain killers at one point i was taking 3 codine.

what could this be ?

If go back tp the gp it could be a stomach ulcer or gallstones if the tablets aren't working it's best to go bcd and get checked over x

I've no idea hun though i had an awful stomach bug which lasted 3 weeks and i wasn't sick, just violent stomach pains which were unbearable and i couldn't sleep at all. Could it be a really long bug maybe? Keep at them and tell them the tablets make no difference incase its an underlying cause x

sounds like gallbladder disease i dont have gallstones just a non-functioning one and the pains u describe sound like it... up in the night and the pains do last for hours constantly...does it feel like u r having a heart attack? thats what mine feels like X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->